Intech Credit Union
A Six Month Rate with Real Byte!
Great Rates on Term Deposits!
$50,000 to $99,999
$20,000 to $49,999
$5,000 to $19,999
No more Lazy Money!
Term deposits make your money work the hardest for you. If you are looking for the best return for your money and ready access is not an issue, then a Term Deposit is your best option.
With some of the best rates available and with the option of a ‘regular income' payment, Intech has the product to suit you.
*Rates are current as of 1 Sep 2005 and subject to change.
*Interest is payable on maturity. You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in deciding whether this is the right product for you. A PDS is available upon request or online at www.intechcu.com.au. Early exit fees may apply.
- InTech the lowest rate credit card choice July 18, 2005 The only way to minimise interest payments on credit cards is to secure a low rate. This rate needs to be low – if possible, less than 10 per cent. The interest rate needs to be the same for both purchases and cash advances. And forget about low-rate offers for…
- Intech Credit Cards August 1, 2006 Titanium 55 9.55% pa 55 days Interest Free The Titanium 55 Visa credit card offers one of the lowest interest rates around, a high number of interest free days and a low annual fee, all in one great card. All information is current as at 27 July 2006. Fees and…
- Intech Personal Loan February 4, 2006 Hard Drive a Better Car Loan 5.95%pa for the first six months. (Comparison Rate 8.15%pa) Personal Investor Magazine Awards for Excellence in Financial Services Car Loan of the Year – Finalist With the 2005 model runout sales, there are plenty of bargains out there. Now is the time to buy!…
- Melbourne Credit Union launches new credit card… January 6, 2000 A new credit card and Member Rewards Program was released by Melbourne Credit Union earlier this month: Interest Rate 8.95% fixed for the first 12 months 13.85% standard variable rate Fees & Charges No Establishment Fee No Annual Fee No Fees on Visa purchase No fees for payment of bills…
- Sydney Credit Union Credit Card Offer February 27, 2008 At 10.50%pa The honeymoon is never over. Feel cheated by your credit card? With a low 10.50%pa on everything, everyday.... our new VISA Credit Card stays just as interested when the honeymoon is over! Want to know more? Click here Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Interest rate correct…
- Who owns my credit union credit card? April 13, 2016 Australia’s largest credit union, CUA, confirmed that its credit card business is in "transition", which means that cardholders can use their cards as usual but customers cannot apply for a new card at this time.CUA is ending an agreement with Citibank, who "own" the CUA credit card relationship with CUA…
- Credit Union Merger December 10, 1997 In a further shake up of the Credit Union industry, Enterprise, Sirocredit, and Outlook have agreed to merge, subject to member approval.According to the credit union's boards the merged entity, to be named Members Australia, will have greater access to expensive technology, acheive economies of scale and provide opportunities for…
- Another Credit Union Merger. January 9, 1998 The Boards of Advantage and Westbond Credit Unions have resolved to merge, subject to member approval.The Perth based operation will trade as Westbond Advantage Credit Union a Division of Advantage Credit Union Ltd.The divisional concept will allow Westbond Advantage significant autonomy to manage the Perth based operation and allow members…
- Credit Union Australia announces new alliance. June 12, 1998 Credit Union Australia has announced an alliance with the Australian Post-Tel Institute, a lifestyle organisation that offers discounts on a wide range of goods and services. Both Credit Union Australia and the Australian Post-Tel Institute came from a background of providing services to workers for Australia Post and Telstra, but…
- Members Australia Credit Union July 9, 1998 The merger of Enterprise, Sirocredit and Outlook Credit Unions has now been completed with the new Members Australia Credit Union emerging as from 1st July 1998.The new credit union will operate on a national basis and has opened up its membership restrictions so that now all the general public will…
Important information about this website
Who we are
InfoChoice is one of Australia’s leading financial services comparison website. We've been helping Aussies find great offers on everything from credit cards and home loans to savings and personal loans and more for over 25 years.
InfoChoice lists more than 3,000 financial products from 145 Australian banks, credit unions, building societies and non-bank lenders.
We are not owned by a bank or an insurance company. InfoChoice, its directors, officers and/or Representatives do not have any ownership of any financial or credit products or platform providers that would influence us when we provide general advice. We may receive fees and commissions from product providers for services we provide as detailed below.
Although we cover a range of products, providers and services we don't cover every product, provider or service available in the market. Products compared may not compare all features and options that may be relevant you. Not all products offered by each supplier may be compared. The information and products contained on this website do not constitute recommendations or suggestions to purchase or apply for any particular product. Any advice provided on this website is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Products included on this site may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. InfoChoice is not a product issuer or a credit provider and does not provide personal financial advice or credit assistance.
If InfoChoice refers you to a provider, you will be dealing with that provider directly and not with us. InfoChoice accepts no liability in respect to any financial or credit product which you elect to acquire from any provider.
By providing you with the ability to apply for an insurance quote or a credit facility we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application is subject to the Provider’s terms, conditions and criteria.
Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product. If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision.
We endeavour to provide you with up to date and accurate information, however, on some occasions InfoChoice website may have some product changes that have not been reflected due to the large volume of products we compare and our reliance on product providers. InfoChoice will not accept liability for incorrect information. You should confirm any information with the product provider and read the information they provide.
Always free for you
Our service is free - no hidden fees or mark ups.
How we make money
“Sponsored” products are products offered by a provider with which InfoChoice has a commercial marketing arrangement in place.
“Sponsored” products are displayed first within the search results pages and can be re-sorted without this filter by de-selecting the “Show sponsored listings first”. They will have a link to a product provider’s website should you wish to get more information or apply for the product. InfoChoice has a commercial relationship with these product providers and may receive a commission, referral, fee or payment from a provider when you click on a link to a product.
Fees for clicks referred to product providers on the following basis:
- Cost per Click (CPA) for click referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider
- Cost per Application (CPA) for completed applications that resulted from clicks referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider.
- Cost per Approved Application (CPAA) for completed approved applications that resulted from clicks referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider.
- Cost per Lead (CPL) for enquiries referred to a product provider or where enquiries result from referred clicks from the InfoChoice website to a product provider.
- Commission share on referrals to third party advice providers.
“Featured” Products and “Advertisement” are a form of advertising. InfoChoice may receive a commission, referral, fee, payment or advertising fees from a provider when you click on a link to a product. We may sort or promote the order of these products based on our commercial arrangements.
Advertising fees from product providers for product advertisements through emails, sponsored content or placement on the InfoChoice website are based on Cost per Impression, Cost per Click, Cost per Application, Cost per Approved Application, Cost per Lead, Fixed Sponsorship/Advertising fee or a combination.
InfoChoice may also receive fees from product providers for the following activities:
- Subscription fees for data provision
- Fixed cost development, licensing and hosting fees for the use of financial calculators, Key Facts Sheets and research.
All fees are negotiated with institutions on a case by case basis and varies between products and providers.