Switch to a better home loan and save fees
6.45% p.a Variable Rate*
6.49% p.a Comparison Rate**
Victoria Teachers Credit Union variable rate Home Loans offer you:
- No monthly administration, application, account keeping, or hidden fees
- Quick approval
- Friendly, personal service
- Flexible repayments – weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- No redraw fees
- Direct credit of your salary into your loan
- Free Life cover to most borrowers^
- No early repayment fees
- Switch your home or investment property loan to the Credit Union during August and we will pay your legal and valuation fees~. You will also receive a $2,000 pre-approved Visa Credit Card^ if their home loan is approved during August.
For more information, call 1300 654 144 or visit http://www.victeach.com.au (or click on the logo).
~ Terms and Conditions: Offer valid for applications received by 12:00pm 31 August 2003. Victoria Teachers Credit Union will pay legal fees to a maximum of $345 and valuation fees if required. Loans in excess of 80% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) may incur Lenders Mortgage Insurance charges. Applicants who decide not to proceed with loan may incur legal and valuation fees. Fees and charges apply. Loans Terms and Conditions available upon request.
^ Subject to completion of a Visa Credit Card application form and approval of the home or investment property loan. Variable interest rate 13.75% as at 1 July 2003. Fees and charges apply. Full details available on application. Interest-free days do not apply to cash advances or balance transfers.
* Variable interest rate. Fees & charges may apply. Terms & conditions available on request.
^ Available to eligible borrowers, conditions apply.
** Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. Comparison rate schedule available from Victoria Teachers Credit Union.
Warning: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts & terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.