InfoChoice “Your chance to win an Apple iPhone 11”
Promotion Conditions of Entry
(Effective 1 November 2019)
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the “Your chance to win an Apple iPhone 11” promotion and prize draw promoted by InfoChoice Pty Ltd ABN 93 061 105 735 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence number 349445 of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (“InfoChoice” or the “Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and information on the prize forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in full.
- If you are an Eligible Person (see section 5(a) below) and satisfy all of the Entry Requirements (see section 5(b) below) then, subject to these Terms & Conditions, you will be entered into the prize draw, to win Apple iPhone 11 (see section 7 below) (“Prize Draw” or the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion commences at 10:00 AEST on 1 November 2019 and ends at 23:59 AEST 30 January 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility and Entry
- Entry to the Promotion is ONLY open to individuals who:
- are permanent Australian Residents aged 18 years or older and reside in an Australian State or Territory. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Australian Resident” means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Promotion Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa. Employees of InfoChoice and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (“Related Body Corporate”) or immediate families of the aforementioned employees are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin (“Eligible Persons”); AND
- during the Promotion Period undertake a free property report on https://www.infochoice.com.au/free-property-report/ (“Website”),
(collectively “Entry Requirements”).
- When an Eligible Person satisfies the Entry Requirement in section 5 above, that Eligible Person will be entered into the Prize Draw to win one (1) prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the maximum number of entries for each Eligible Person who has satisfied the Entry Requirements during the Promotion Period is one (1) entry into the Prize Draw per Eligible Person. The Prize consists of an [insert colour] 128GB iPhone 11 handset (plan excluded), which includes 6.1inch diagonal display valued at AU$1,279 (RRP as at October 2019).
- The total allocated prize pool for the Prize Draw is AU$1,279 (inclusive of GST) to one (1) winner. Eligible Persons are not required to be present at the draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expenses involved are at the winners’ expense. Independent financial advice should be sought. The prize value is the recommended retail price, including GST.
- There will be one (1) draw and one (1) winner and this will take place following the end of the Promotion Period.
- The draw will be conducted by Anisimoff Legal, an independent third party, located at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 The Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11:00am AEST on 5 February 2020.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond InfoChoice’s control, InfoChoice may at its discretion substitute the prize for an alternative prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Allocation of the prize to the winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified in writing via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Person to InfoChoice when obtaining to the property report on the Website. The winner will be notified within two (2) working days after the winner is drawn and the winner’s name will be published on https://infochoice.com.au/winner. The winner’s name will also be published on InfoChoice’s social media platforms.
- For Victorian residents, the prize will be available for collection at Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 at a time mutually agreed between the winner and the Promoter. For interstate winners, the prize will be sent via registered post or similar to an Australian address.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) working days of the draw, the entry will be invalidated and a further entry drawn at the same place as the original draw on 19 February 2020 in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing (via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Person to InfoChoice when subscribing to InfoChoice customer database at the Website) within two (2) working days of the draw and the winner’s name will be published on https://www.infochoice.com.au/winner. This will continue until a valid winning entry is drawn.
- The prize will only be awarded where a winner fulfils all the requirements of the Promoter’s verification tests and procedures. InfoChoice reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and/or proof of eligibility and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. InfoChoice reserves the right to disqualify any individual who:
- is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion; or
- InfoChoice otherwise deems has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion.
Redemption and Use of Prize
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, any alternative form of credit or able to be exchanged.
- It is a condition of accepting and participating in the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release or release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- InfoChoice assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry in the Promotion or for inaccurate information by any person or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then InfoChoice may modify the Promotion.
- InfoChoice reserves the right to disqualify any individual from participating in the Promotion who is involved in any way with tampering or interfering with the Promotion or who has acted dishonestly or fraudulently in claiming a prize.
- InfoChoice reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion or vary the Promotion at any time, subject to any restrictions imposed by a regulatory authority. Any decision of InfoChoice on matters in relation to the Promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, InfoChoice (and any Related Body Corporate of InfoChoice) and its employees and agents will not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs or expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected to, the Promotion.
- Neither InfoChoice nor this Promotion has been authorised, sponsored or approved by Apple Inc
- “Apple” and “iPhone” are registered trademarks in the U.S. and other countries.
- The Promoter is InfoChoice Pty Ltd (ABN 93 061 105 735) of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
- NSW Permit Number LTP / /.