Terms & Conditions
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to verification of your income and credit rating.
1. Subject to your acceptance you will not be billed an annual fee in the first year. This will revert to the standard annual fee, currently $99, in subsequent years. This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
2. Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a promotional period of 9 months. The 9 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer promotional period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for cash advances, currently 22.24% p.a This offer excludes balances transferred from Citibank unsecured credit products. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please click here.
Purchases: The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to retail purchases for a promotional period of 9 months from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 14.99% p.a, will apply to any outstanding retail purchases and any new retail purchases. Please note you will not be entitled to any interest-free days on retail purchases at the end of the promotional period until you pay the closing balance from a statement of account by the payment due date on that statement (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date).
Minimum monthly payments required. Payments will be applied to your account as per the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information. If your account has amounts owing that relate to just the balance transfer and retail purchase promotional plans, payments will first be applied to the promotional plan that commenced earlier. The balance transfer promotional plan commences once the balance transfer is processed and the retail purchase promotional plan commences once the first retail purchase is debited to your account.
This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
3. Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements : AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 of Level 16, 310 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) of 2-26 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
4. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine
5. Exclusive Platinum Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit https://www.visaplatinum.com.au/Register/Subscribe for details.
6. Citi instalment plans are defined in the Credit Card T&Cs as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
7. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
8. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.