Ericsson announce the release of 2 new Bluetooth phones!
Ericsson last week revealed two new GSM bluetooth handsets. Bluetooth technology enables voice and high-speed data to be transferred between mobile phones, computers, laptops and P.D.A. (Personal Digital Assistants) devices such as Palm Pilots, without the need of cabling or for “line of sight”.
The two new Ericsson models are the T36 and R520. The release date is early 2001.
Stay tuned to Phonechoice for the latest updates and images of these phones and all new phones, products and services.
The new Ericsson T36 and R520 have just been released in Singapore (images below).
The T36 is visually based on the ever popular T28 and boasts this impressive list of features..
1. “Bluetooth” wireless technology.
2. Infrared functionality
3. WAP 1.2 browser for access to selected web pages.
4. High speed Data
5. Built in modem.
6. Phone book and contacts file.
7. Clock, Calendar, Alarm clock.
8. Software for P.C. synchronization
9. Triple Band operation (900/1800/1900)
10. Predictive text input.
11. Voice answering, Voice dialing & Voice memo.
12. Caller profiles………..and many more.
The new R520 is a strong, robust phone which doesn't come up lacking in modern features.
1. Triple band (900/1800/1900)
2. “Bluetooth” Wireless Technology.
3. Automatic synchronization.
4. WAP 1.2 browser for accessing selected web pages.
5. High speed data & built-in modem.
6. Email functionality supporting most email services.
7. Calendar, tasks list, appointments diary.
8. Built-in speakerphone with group participation.
9. Predictive text input.
10. Voice memo.