Weekly rates update 23 October 2019
In your 60-second financial news update this week,
- The Reserve Bank is not expected to cut rates again in November but is expected to cut rates to just 0.5% in December or February.
- Westpac has eased expense verification and LVRs for property investors.
- The lowest comparison rates on InfoChoice in the variable owner occupied (P&I) home loan market are between 2.7 and 2.8 per cent pa.
- The lowest comparison rates in the investor loan market are just above 3.0 per cent pa.
- The big four banks have savings and TD rates under or around the inflation rate.
- Judo Bank has online term deposits above 2.0 per cent pa
- Credit cards are promoting frequent flyer points offers worth 100,000 points or more
- SocietyOne has personal loan comparison rates from under 10 per cent, set according to your credit score.
Your up to date with the latest rates from InfoChoice. Compare and Save today.