Terms & Conditions
Refer to the full Terms and Conditions related to this product here.
Fees and charges apply. Cards are offered, issued and administered by Citigroup Pty Limited. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit Criteria apply. New cards customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to verification of your income and credit rating.
1. 0% p.a. for 13 months on Balance Transfers: your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, and the balance transfer fee, for a period of 13 months. The 13 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance, and balance transfer fee, will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 22.24% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from Citibank unsecured credit products.
0% p.a. for 13 months on Retail Purchases: 0% p.a. applies to Retail Purchases for 13 months from the date your Account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding Retail Purchases and any new Retail Purchases will attract the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Retail Purchases, currently 21.49% p.a. This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
**Please note, no interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a balance transfer.**
2. Subject to your acceptance you will be billed an annual fee of $49 in the first year. This will revert to a discounted annual fee of $149 in subsequent years whilst the account remains open. This offer applies to the primary card holder only. For additional cardholders an annual fee also applies, currently $90 per card. This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
3. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Points do not expire while the card remains open and in good standing.
4. Pay with Points is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction that you use Pay with Points on within 60 days of the Transaction Date. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition.
5. You must be a member of the airline and hotel loyalty programs in which you wish to claim airline and hotel loyalty Points and have advised us of your airline and hotel loyalty program membership number prior to any such redemption. Membership of an airline and hotel loyalty program will be subject to the terms and conditions of that program. Airline Loyalty Points may take up to 28 business days to appear in your Airline Loyalty Program membership account.
6. Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements : AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 of 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 of 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) of 2-26 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
7. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine.
8. Citi instalment plans are defined in the Credit Card T&Cs as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
9. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, in selected apps, and on participating websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and selected apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) on participating websites in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105. You can use Apple Pay in stores/merchants wherever NFC contactless payment is accepted. For certain merchant terminals, a transaction limit may apply. You can also make in-app purchases and websites in Safari where Apple Pay is available as a payment option. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
10. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
† Separate Diners Club Terms and Conditions apply to a Linked Diners Club Card as it is a separate credit facility from Diners Club that is paid through your Citi Credit Card. Eligibility criteria apply including that you must be approved for an account that is eligible for a Linked Diners Club Card. Diners Club has appointed Citi to administer the Linked Diners Club Card. Any credit balance on the Linked Diners Club Card is not a deposit liability of Citi, or any other affiliate of Citi, is not a protected account and is not guaranteed.
‡ All rewards on your Linked Diners Club Card are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citibank Rewards Program and the Linked Diners Club Card Extra Terms Part 2. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Please click here for the full definition of Eligible Transactions. Points do not expire while the card remains open and in good standing.
φ No International Transaction Fee is only applicable for transactions made on your Linked Diners Club Card; including on the amounts transferred to your Citi Credit Card. If you make an international transaction using your Citi Credit Card, an International Transaction Fee will be charged (where applicable).