Terms & Conditions
Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. New cards customers only. Please allow up to 15 days to process your Application subject to verification. Offer ends 31 March 2020. Offer may be extended.
Late Payment Fee - $30 each time we do not receive the Minimum Payment Due and any Overdue Amount by the payment due date, debited to your Account after the payment due date. The Minimum Payment Due, any Overdue Amount, and payment due date are detailed on your statement of account.
1. To be eligible for the 50,000 bonus Skywards Miles, you must apply for your Emirates Citi World Mastercard® before 31 March 2020, be approved and spend on your card within the first 90 days of card approval. Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, refunds, chargebacks, BPAY and Special Promotions are excluded from this offer. To be eligible for the additional 10,000 Skywards Miles, within 90 days of card approval you must purchase airline tickets via emirates.com and spend a minimum of $500. Please note that if have a balance transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. A Cardholder must provide their Emirates Skywards membership number to Citi for the Skywards Miles transfer to occur. You are required to provide Citi with your valid Emirates Skywards membership number within six months of your account opening, otherwise your Skywards Miles will be forfeited. Bonus Skywards Miles will ordinarily be credited within ten weeks of meeting spend criteria. Membership and the earning and redemption of Skywards Miles are subject to the Emirates Skywards Programme Terms and conditions. This offer is valid until 31 March 2020. Post this advertised date; Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
2. Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged $149 in the first year. This will revert to the standard annual fee, currently $299, in subsequent years. There is no annual fee for additional Emirates Citi World Cards.
3. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 9 months. The 9 month promotional period commences once balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the cash advance rate currently 22.24% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. This offer ends 31 March 2020. Offer may be extended.
4. Cash+Miles can be used to pay for Emirates marketed and operated flights only, and applies to the base ticket fare. Terms and conditions apply. For more information on Cash + Miles click here.
5. An Emirates Citi World Mastercard® Cardholder must be a member of the Emirates Skywards programme to earn Skywards Miles. Membership is free and subject to Emirates Skywards terms and conditions. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) cash advances, balance transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. Skywards Miles are currently earned at a rate of 1 Skywards Mile per A$1 of eligible domestic spend up to $3,000 per statement period, and then 0.5 Skywards Miles per A$1 of eligible domestic spend between $3,001 and $10,000 per statement period. $10,000 is the maximum eligible Domestic Spend per statement period that earns Skywards Miles. For eligible international spend, you will earn 1.25 Skywards Miles per A$1 (uncapped). For Emirates spend, 1.5 Skywards Miles are earned for every A$1 spent. Emirates spend means airline tickets purchased via emirates.com. A Cardholder must provide their Emirates Skywards membership number to Citi in order for the Skywards Miles transfer to occur. Skywards Miles are transferred to the cardholder's Emirates Skywards account at the end of each statement cycle. Please allow up to 15 days from the end of your statement cycle for Skywards Miles to be credited into your Emirates Skywards account.
6. Each Emirates Citi World Card primary cardholder is provided two complimentary Emirates Lounge Access vouchers per year to access any Emirates Lounge in Australia upon payment of their annual fee. To use the vouchers, the primary cardholder must have purchased a ticket for an Emirates marketed and operated flight with their Emirates Citi World Card. Entry to the Emirates Lounge in Australia will be granted upon presentation of a valid voucher by the primary cardholder. The second voucher may be used by the primary cardholder on a subsequent ticket purchase for travel on an Emirates marketed and operated flight. Alternatively, both vouchers can be used at the same time by the primary cardholder and a guest departing on the same flight, provided the primary cardholder has paid for the guest's ticket with their Emirates Citi World Card. Emirates Lounge Access Vouchers are not valid on Qantas marketed flights or on any other codeshare flight.
7. Primary cardholders using their Emirates Citi World Card to book and pay for a ticket on an Emirates marketed and operated flight in Economy Class will be eligible for a complimentary Chauffeur-drive transfer to and from an Australian airport once every calendar year. This is valid for the primary cardholder and one guest, from one pick-up point. There is a total luggage limit of one suitcase plus one carry-on bag per person. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or infant car seat is required. Excludes Trans-Tasman flights, Emirates Skywards reward tickets, travel industry tickets and group bookings. Kilometre restrictions for each capital city in Australia apply. Please refer to http://www.emirates.com/au/english/flying/chauffeur_drive/chauffeur-drive.aspx for each capital city's kilometre cap. Any travel which exceeds the kilometre cap will not be eligible for this service. This service must be booked at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling Emirates on 1300 303 777. Chauffeur-drive is provided by Emirates and their authorised third parties to Emirates Citi World Card cardholders. Citi accepts no liability for this service.
8. Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
9. Exclusive offers supplied by Mastercard®. Visit www.mastercard.com.au/world for details.
10. Conditions apply. Visit citibank.com.au/dine.
11. Payment must be made using an Emirates Citi World Mastercard®. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au/ for up-to-date offer details.
12. Redemption rates are current as of 9 December 2019. Based on a return Economy Class Saver Classic reward ticket, excluding taxes and surcharges.
© 2020 Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, Australian credit licence 238098. Citibank®, Citi® and Arc Design® are service marks of Citigroup Inc.