Do you need Domestic Workers’ Compensation?

If you regularly employ a person to undertake work around the home (eg. a cleaner or gardener), consider taking out Domestic Workers' Compensation as part of your policy. This will provide cover for any claims a worker makes for injuries sustained while on your property. This cover is not available in all states and even when it is, not all insurers offer it.