Who are we?
InfoChoice is a leading Australian comparison website for retail banking and personal finance products. We've been helping Aussies find great offers on everything from credit cards and home loans to insurance, energy and more for over 20 years.
We make it easy to compare:
What we do
Our mission is to help consumers make an informed purchasing decision. Our dedicated team have spent a lot of time creating a destination that is simple and clear, with the aim of helping you find all of the information you need on retail banking and financial products in one location… because we know that researching your options can be almost a full-time job in itself!
InfoChoice is also a trusted partner for numerous Australian financial institutions. We provide product / industry data to more than 20 Australian newspapers and publications across the country every week, including some of the banks themselves.
How we do it
Our goal is to help you make an informed purchasing decision by bringing together the most comprehensive list of financial and insurance products on the market today.
At InfoChoice, we strive to be:
- ● Comprehensive. We compare more than 2000 individual products from more than 150 providers within Australia to offer you the best value.
- ● Informative. We know how important it is for you to crunch the numbers before buying. Our calculators help you understand the cost of different products over the long term and show you the potential savings.
- ● Accurate. All of our data is provided and updated directly by our provider partners.
How it works
Here at InfoChoice, we give you the power to research and compare in order to find the right products for your lifestyle and budget.
Using the handy tools on our website, you can:
- ● Calculate. We can help you work out:
- ○ Loan repayments. How much will your monthly payments be?
- ○ Stamp duty cost. What is your stamp duty obligation?
- ○ Borrowing power. How much can you afford?
- ○ Where you can afford to buy a home. Which postcodes are best for your budget?
- ○ How much you can save. Which products are easiest on your wallet?
- ○ Credit card savings. How much can you save by paying off more than the minimum?
- ● Find. Quickly and easily locate the products that are most relevant to you.
- ● Compare. Do a side-by-side product comparison, including fees, rates, features and premiums.
- ● Buy. Once you've found the right product for your needs, simply click to buy. It's that easy.
Always free for you
At InfoChoice, there is never a charge for our services. We provide our information to you without the need for membership or subscription fees.
Always have and always will.
Why not get started today?
If you're in the market for a new loan, deposit account, credit card, utility or insurance provider, why not use our service to compare products and find one that provides the best value for your needs? You may find some special deals in the process that could help you save even more!
Any advice provided on this website is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to consider the appropriateness of any information or general advice we give you, having regard to your personal situation, before acting on our advice or purchasing any product.
Get started today
¹Source: Google Analytics – Total website visitors to www.infochoice.com.au (March 2012 to March 2013 inclusive)