Although we cover a range of products, providers and services we don't cover every product, provider or service available in the market. Products compared may not compare all features and options that may be relevant you. Not all products offered by each supplier may be compared. The information and products contained on this website do not constitute recommendations or suggestions to purchase or apply for any particular product. Any advice provided on this website is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Products included on this site may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. InfoChoice is not a product issuer or a credit provider and does not provide personal financial advice or credit assistance.
If InfoChoice refers you to a provider, you will be dealing with that provider directly and not with us. InfoChoice accepts no liability in respect to any financial or credit product which you elect to acquire from any provider.
By providing you with the ability to apply for an insurance quote or a credit facility we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application is subject to the Provider’s terms, conditions and criteria.
Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product. If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision.
We endeavour to provide you with up to date and accurate information, however, on some occasions InfoChoice website may have some product changes that have not been reflected due to the large volume of products we compare and our reliance on product providers. InfoChoice will not accept liability for incorrect information. You should confirm any information with the product provider and read the information they provide.
Comparison Rate Warning
Home Loans: The comparison rates are based on a secured loan amount of $150,000 and a term of 25 years.
Personal Loans: The comparison rates in this table are based on a loan of $30,000 and a term of 5 years unless indicated otherwise. The comparison rates are for unsecured personal loans only for the relevant amounts and terms. The comparison rates for car loans and secured personal loans are for secured loans unless indicated otherwise. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Comparison rates are not calculated for revolving credit products.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Comparison rates are not calculated for revolving credit products.
Always free for you
Our service is free – no hidden fees or mark ups.
How we make money
To help you navigate the complex world of finance, insurance and utilities, we are committed to offering you a free service to help find you the right product to suit your needs.
InfoChoice may receive fees and commissions from product providers for the following activities:
1. Commercialised products are products offered by a provider with which InfoChoice has a commercial marketing arrangement in place.
All products with a link to a product provider’s website have a commercial marketing relationship between us and these providers. These products may appear prominently and first within the search tables regardless of their attributes and may include products marked as promoted, featured or sponsored. The link to a product provider’s website will allow you to get more information or apply for the product. By de-selecting “Show online partners only” additional non-commercialised products may be displayed and re-sorted at the top of the table.
InfoChoice has a commercial relationship with these product providers and may receive a commission, referral, fee or payment from a provider when you click on a link to a product. This payment structure may include a combination of:
- Cost per Click (CPC) for click referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider;
- Cost per Application (CPA) for completed applications that resulted from clicks referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider;
- Cost per Approved Application (CPAA) for completed approved applications that resulted from clicks referred from the InfoChoice website to a product provider;
- Cost per Lead (CPL) for enquiries referred to a product provider or where enquiries result from referred clicks from the InfoChoice website to a product provider;
- Cost per Issued Product (CPP) – for a successful sale that resulted from referred clicks or enquires from the InfoChoice website to a product provider, broker or other third party; or
- Commission share on referrals to third party advice providers (mortgage/finance/insurance broker, financial adviser, financial institution, utilities provider or any other third party). Income could be an upfront commission and/or ongoing commission. The commission depends on the amount of the finance, cost of the product or other factors and may vary from product to product.
2. Featured Products and Advertisements are a form of advertising. InfoChoice refers to these listings as “Promoted”, “Featured” or “Sponsored” InfoChoice may receive a commission, referral, fee, payment or advertising fees from a provider when you click on a link to a product. We may sort or promote the order of these products based on our commercial arrangements.
Advertising fees from product providers for product advertisements through emails, sponsored content or placement on the InfoChoice website are based on Cost per Impression, Cost per Click, Cost per Application, Cost per Approved Application, Cost per Lead, Cost per Funded, Fixed Sponsorship/Advertising fee or a combination.
3. Subscription Service. InfoChoice may also receive fees from product providers for the following activities:
a) subscription fees for data provision; and
b) fixed cost development, licensing and hosting fees for the use of financial calculators, key fact sheets and research.
4. Award Licenses. In some cases, for a licensing fee, our finalists and / or winners may choose to display our award logos in their marketing materials and on their website to promote the quality of the product to the public.
All fees are negotiated with institutions on a case by case basis and may vary between products and providers.