How to find the best credit card deals
In the market for a new credit card? Find the best deal by comparing the special offers different banks and other financial institutions have on offer. We’re here to help you find the best credit card deals on the market.
Start by finding out what’s important to you, then simply narrow down your selection until you’ve a credit card that’s right for you and your lifestyle.
The importance of finding the best credit card deal
Finding the right credit card is crucial to successfully managing your finances. It offers flexibility when it comes to regulating your cash flow, so you can feel confident you’ll always be able to pay your bills on time.
So, when it comes to choosing a credit card, take the time to find the best credit card deal on the market. Your wallet will thank you later.
Factors to consider when comparing deals
• Interest rate: A low interest rate is ideal, but not the only factor to consider, especially if you plan to pay off each charge within the interest free period. A card with higher interest rate may offer other perks.
• Interest-free period: An interest-free period is a set length of time where you won’t be charged interest. This usually ranges from between 28 to 60 days.
• Rewards program: Most credit cards are linked with a rewards program, where, for every dollar you spend, you earn a number of points. You can then trade in your accrued points for rewards or discounts on other products or services.
• Balance transfer interest free period: If you’re looking to transfer the balance of your current credit card to a new credit card, most financial institutions offer a balance transfer interest-free period. This is usually between six months and two years. Pay off your balance during this period to avoid paying interest.
• Special offers: Keep an eye out for any special offers available for set periods of time, including reduced fees, lower interest rates or more rewards points per dollar spent.
• Additional card holders: If you plan on getting more than one card attached to the account, find out whether or not you’ll be charged a fee for any additional cards.