About the author
Harrison is a Financial Analyst and Editor at InfoChoice. Prior to joining the InfoChoice Group in January 2020, he worked for some of Australia's largest comparison sites and media organisations.
With a keen interest in the economy, housing policy, and personal finance, Harrison strives to deliver and edit news and guides that are engaging, thought-provoking, and simple to read.
In the media
- Millennials are now behaving like their Boomer parents thanks to inflation - News.com.au
- Why a mum on a fixed rate mortgage is down to one meal a day - Daily Mail
- Two-bedroom apartments becoming a dying breed as cost of living crisis bites - News.com.au
- How much less homebuyers can borrow after the 7.1% HECS increase - Nine Newspapers
- Brutal reality of Australia's cost-of-living crisis - Daily Mail
- Rental stress at dire levels in Australia, amid calls for better government action - 9News.com.au
- Fast-falling inflation points to interest rate relief - Australian Property Investor Magazine
- Rental stress grips two-thirds of Aussie renters - Australian Broker
Harrison's latest articles
With inflation at 7.3%, will the RBA stick to a 25bps hike in November?
Macquarie, AMP and Judo duke it out for term deposit supremacy
Compare one-year term deposit products from Macquarie, AMP and Judo Bank with rates of 4.10% p.a.
Which banks increased term deposit rates this week? 25 Nov
RBA Governor Dr Philip Lowe said a recession was almost a certainty should the central bank continue its monetary policy tightening to curb high inflation.
Should I go with a term deposit or savings account?
There are now five savings accounts with rates 4.00% p.a. or higher, while there are three one-year term deposit rates starting with a 4.
How does CoinSpot's new crypto debit card work?
Which banks increased term deposit rates this week? 21 Oct
NAB, QBE to offer mortgage and LMI discounts for green homes
Which banks increased term deposit rates this week? 14 Oct
Rate changes from RBA announcement took effect, with two banks now offering 4.00% p.a. one-year term deposits.
Why Heartland Finance is the winner of InfoChoice's reverse mortgage award
Heartland Finance is now back-to-back winner of InfoChoice's Reverse Mortgage award, winning in 2020 and 2021. Find out more.
What to know about Heartland Finance's personal loan for seniors
What if you could fund whatever you wanted, and didn't need to make regular repayments? The answer lies in your home.
Get paid interest upfront with a BankFirst term deposit
Customer-owned bank BankFirst recently increased rates on its term deposit where customers can get paid their interest upfront.
Banks push more savings accounts and term deposits over 4%
Westpac subsidiaries St George, BankSA, and Bank of Melbourne now have savings account rates starting with a 4.