About the author
Harrison is a Financial Analyst and Editor at InfoChoice. Prior to joining the InfoChoice Group in January 2020, he worked for some of Australia's largest comparison sites and media organisations.
With a keen interest in the economy, housing policy, and personal finance, Harrison strives to deliver and edit news and guides that are engaging, thought-provoking, and simple to read.
In the media
- Millennials are now behaving like their Boomer parents thanks to inflation - News.com.au
- Why a mum on a fixed rate mortgage is down to one meal a day - Daily Mail
- Two-bedroom apartments becoming a dying breed as cost of living crisis bites - News.com.au
- How much less homebuyers can borrow after the 7.1% HECS increase - Nine Newspapers
- Brutal reality of Australia's cost-of-living crisis - Daily Mail
- Rental stress at dire levels in Australia, amid calls for better government action - 9News.com.au
- Fast-falling inflation points to interest rate relief - Australian Property Investor Magazine
- Rental stress grips two-thirds of Aussie renters - Australian Broker
Harrison's latest articles
Recent first home buyers the most imprisoned to their mortgage
Data from mortgage brokers Lendi shows recent first home buyers are most likely to face a mortgage prison, and they can't refinance because of their high LVR...
How personal loans can boost your credit score
You often need a good credit rating to access the most competitive personal loans, but why not put the cart before the horse? Here’s how personal loans...
How to get a personal loan with an average credit rating
If your credit score isn’t the cream of the crop, you might face a higher loan interest rate, however a secure loan could be the remedy.
RBA minutes indicate more rate rises could be on the way
RBA minutes from its May monetary policy meeting hint at more potential rate rises on the way, which coincides with NAB forecasting a peak rate of 4.15% with...
How to get a personal loan for bad credit
Finding personal loans if you have a poor credit history can be tricky but there are plenty of loans here that just about anyone with provable income c...
ING and BOQ continue savings account rate war, bonus conditions stay
Over the past week several heavy hitters in the savings account space such as ING, BOQ and Great Southern Bank have continued pushing rates north of 5% p.a. ...
A boring budget for an interesting time in personal finance
ANALYSIS: Off the back of strong commodity prices and heightened tax receipts, the Federal Budget is returning to surplus, and some of the benefits are set t...
CBA to scrap cashback offers as credit crunch begins
Australia's largest bank announced it will scrap its cashback offer from 1 June, which could be followed by other banks.
Combining Car Loan with Mortgage
You might have looked at your mortgage rate and seen it’s much lower than your car loan rate, so why not roll it into your mortgage? Here’s what ...
Westpac joins 5% savings account club
Off the back of the RBA's May cash rate increase, Westpac moved to become the first major offering a savings account beginning with a 5.
Banks suffer rate fatigue
Banks have been slower to announce rate increases off the back of the RBA's May cash rate increase, taking more than 24 hours to do so.